I was cleaning out my phone last night and found this in its dim recesses, from a UK number to Australia last year. Still amazing. Still no idea what the fuck was going on.
Geoff edits Going Down Swinging
- When there’s nothing left to burn, you have to set yourself on fire
- Hey, Kat
- Meet Australia, the traitor who turns you in
- Now’s a really good time to re-think voting Abbott
- Strung out like jungle flowers
- Best text message exchange ever
- Campbell of the Overflow
- Want to write new work with Elefant Traks?
- They arrested my high-school guitarist
- Better than chicken
- Where the hell did that Heathen Scripture guy go?
- Just because it’s free… (the worst CDs from the storeroom of doom)
- Bondi Junction fitness gangsters are not Julia Guillard
- Hey Yumi, stop being so goddamn Japanese
- As a poet, Rinehart makes a great billionaire
- Christmas, or How I learned to stop wishing a violent death on reindeer
- Talking on the internet
- The life and death of Peter Roebuck: a good man, a bad man, or something in between
- Tie the Kangaroo down, Joyce
No YOU are
Hows wha is going on there?
i don’t even no wha language you speaking.
… Fucking Chavs.
I actually had something similar happen to me recently. Turns out on some phones, when replying to multiple recipient messages, “reply all” can occur inadvertently. So someone might have group messaged you and ‘wha place what’, then ‘wha place what’ replied (which became reply all), resulting in you getting a message.
Majorly crushing on the pristine grammar and syntax you adopt even on a text message. You’re also funny.